- Collection and Use: In visiting or using our Services, we may collect your name and email address when you choose to sign up for newsletters, submit your opinions, contact us or sign up for an account on our Services. We may also collect your birth date, gender, zip/city, marital status, when you download, the mobile application. When you download and use the mobile application, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and operating system version. We use the above information to send you newsletters, respond to customer service requests, administer your account, respond to your questions and concerns, etc. If you share an article, post or content with a friend/contact, we will collect your friend’s/contact’s name and email address. This information will be used for the express purpose of sharing the article, post or content. After that use, the information will be deleted and not be maintained, stored or otherwise retained by Healthy Life Insider.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (for example, HTML pages, graphics, etc), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
- Personal Information Access, Retention and Choice: Upon request, Healthy Life Insider will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the “Edit your Profile” section on your account on our page or call us at (+1) 561 295 8586 You may also access, correct, or request deletion of personal information by contacting us through the above options. We will respond to these requests within a reasonable timeframe. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. You may sign up to receive a newsletter or other communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you, or at your member profile on our website, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We do not ask for, access or track any location-based (precise location) information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our Mobile Apps or Services.
- Sharing of your Information: To Enhance our Services: We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities, such as email service providers, data analyzers and business-intelligence providers for the purpose of enhancing our products and services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Third-Party Marketing: We may wish to share your information (including email address) with third-party business partners so that they can market their products or services to you. Before sharing your information for this purpose, however, we will disclose the proposed sharing to you and obtain your consent, or opt-in, to such sharing. If you do not opt in, we will not share your information for this purpose. If you have a question regarding opt-in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security: The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Legal: In certain situations, Healthy Life Insider may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- Contact Us: Healthy Life Insider Telephone number: 561 295 8586 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org P.O. BOX 694 West Palm Beach, FL, 33401
Written by the Healthy Life Insider Team
The Services is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Services.
Please be aware that these terms include limitations on the liability of Healthy Life Insider and our obligations relating to the services, certain conditions with respect to jurisdiction, and certain exclusions of Healthy Life responsibility.
THE SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.
CONTENTS: The Contents of the Healthy Life Insider Services, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Healthy Life Insider’s licensors, and other material contained of the Healthy Life Insider Services (\”Content\”) are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Healthy Life Insider does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physician, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Services. Reliance on any information provided by Healthy Life Insider, Healthy Life Insider employees, others appearing on the Services at the invitation of Healthy Life Insider, or other visitors to the Services is solely at your own risk. The Services may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site.
Unless otherwise noted, all Contents on the Services, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works are property owned, controlled, licensed or used with permission by Healthy Life Insider, and/or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates or other parties that have licensed to or otherwise permitted their material to be used by Healthy Life Insider. The Services as a whole and their Contents are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws and all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Services and its Contents are owned by Healthy Life Insider or used with permission. HealthyLifeInsider.com, Healthy Life Insider, the Healthy Life Insider logos, and all other trademarks appearing on the Services are trademarks of Healthy Life Insider or are licensed or used with permission of the owner by Healthy Life Insider. You agree not to display or use such trademarks without Healthy Life Insider’s prior written permission. Healthy Life Insider disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names other than its own.
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We may update the content on these Services from time to time, but the content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
GENERAL RULES: You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Services to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
We have absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as we deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, co-operate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
LIABILITY OF HEALTHY LIFE INSIDER AND ITS LICENSORS: Because some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions of implied warranties, limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the below limitations may not apply to you. The use of the Healthy Life Insider Services and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Healthy Life Insider Services, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Healthy Life Insider and its suppliers. Accordingly, Healthy Life Insider assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Healthy Life Insider Services.
The Healthy Life Insider Services and the Content are provided on an \”as is\” basis. Healthy Life Insider, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Healthy Life Insider, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following.
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Healthy Life Insider Services or Healthy Life Insider.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Healthy Life Insider Services.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Healthy Life Insider, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Healthy Life Insider Services be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Healthy Life Insider Services or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Healthy Life Insider is advised of the possibility of such damages.
ACCEPTABLE USE: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Services, including, without limitation:
- Using a false password or one belonging to another user, or accessing data not intended for the user, or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
- Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password, or failing to notify us if a password is compromised;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, \”flooding\”, \”mail bombing\” or \”crashing\”;
- Sending unsolicited email or commercial electronic messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail email or newsgroup posting; or
- Hijacking all or any part of the Services content, deleting or changing any Services content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Services or any Services content in frames or through similar means on another website, or linking to the Services, or any page within the Services, without our specific written permission.
LOCATION; SURVIVAL: Healthy Life Insider is based in West Palm Beach, Florida, in the United States of America. Healthy Life Insider makes no claims that Healthy Life Insider Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Healthy Life Insider Services from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Location Survival, Liability of Healthy Life Insider and its Licensors, User Submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, No Waiver, and Complete Agreement.
JURISDICTION: You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Healthy Life Insider, , or in any way relating to your use of the Healthy Life Insider Services, resides in the courts of the State of Florida and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Florida in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving Healthy Life Insider or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
USER SUBMISSIONS: All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Healthy Life Insider on or by the Services or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of the Services (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain Healthy Life Insider’s property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Healthy Life Insider of all worldwide right, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Healthy Life Insider is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments.
You agree that none of the Comments submitted by you to the Services will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that none of the Comments submitted by you to the Services will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Healthy Life Insider shall have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any Comments for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. You waive and hold harmless the company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the foregoing parties during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either such parties or law enforcement authorities.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
NOTICES FOR REPORTING AND MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
This policy is intended to comply with the requirements of the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Healthy Life Insider will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Healthy Life Insider’s copyright agent the written information specified below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner\’s behalf
Pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following designated agent for this website:
Healthy Life Insider LLC P.O. BOX 694 West Palm Beach, FL, 33401
Attn: Copyright – healthylifeinsider
VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
Please send any concerns regarding our products or services by clicking here (Link User feedback).
TERMINATION: This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Healthy Life Insider. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by discontinuing use of the Services (subject to the surviving terms set forth herein). Healthy Life Insider also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Services, if in Healthy Life Insider’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement.
CONTACT INFORMATION Thank you for your co-operation. We hope you find the Healthy Life Insider site helpful and convenient to use. Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be directed by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail to Healthy Life Insider at P.O. BOX 694, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401
Copyright (c) 2017, Healthy Life Insider LLC. All Rights Reserved.